Wednesday 5 August 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

Yesterday evening I received an email from the head of production at Chapman. Apparently some of the second year producers are too busy working on their thesis projects to produce the fall Cycle-films. This means that the heads of the department have recommended several of the first year producers to take their places. Including me. So I have now received three offers of films that directors would like me to consider producing. And I haven't even gotten to school yet.
This is quite exciting. There is, however, one small problem: I have never done this before! But, concerned as I may be, I won't let this stop me. Presumably someone will point me in the right direction about what to do once I've chosen a film and then I will hit the ground running. I'm a big fan of learning as I go, so this pretty much fits the bill.
And now I am going to stop procrastinating. I must finish cleaning my room/bathroom. I must finish my laundry. I must finish packing. I must curl my hair and go to lunch. I must enjoy my last two days of having relatively little to do. So, onward!!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment